Sunday 8 February 2009

A really HAPPY BIRTHDAY...


Yesterday evening Lilla forced me to go to the kitchen. I thought she prepared something for me (we wanted to prepare pencakes before, so I thought she just did that for me). It was a very big suprise for me, because all of my Erasmus mates were the kitchen. It wasn't only my birthday, Gosia's as well, but she already had known about what the others planned. They were just standing around, singing the "happy birthday" song, holding the birthday cakes in the decorated kitchen, little tealights everywhere. It was very touching, and I felt myself ashamed, because I hadn't prepared with anything. And I still don't know, how could they organise it such a good way! My wish - almost - came true, because a I got a handmade birthday card with the Danish flag on it also with all of my flatmates wishes and signitures and an other one - an "artificial" one - , all of my Erasmus mates wishes and signitures. Top of this I got a bottle of red wine.
I could say we had a good time together. We were chating each other, dancing, eating and had karaoke as well. We were just hyggeling together. :)
Every birthday is special, because you have it once in your life. But my 27 th birthday was really special because all of you.
Thank you for everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment