Saturday 7 February 2009

Something smells in Denmark - but it is not rotten...

Ok. I have to make a retrospection, because a haven't done anything on my blog since Monday...Somebody knocked on my door...It was Lilla. She just warned me, it is not allowed to me to go to the kitchen now...Maybe they organise something....I don't know. Today is my birthday, and I wanted to cook or bake something, but I had a long sleep instead. I went to bed around 5 in the morning, because I was chating with my boyfriend on skype. So this is the reason of my laziness. Hmmm...I'm just hearing funny noise from the kitchen and my mates running up and down of the corridor...Something smells as well. But it is very nice, and I became hungry. A hungry Hungarian...
And what is my birthday wish? I wish I got a handmade birthday card the Hungarian flag on it. I was really impressed, when I saw during my practise that one of the pedagogs made a birthday card for her mum and she did the envelope as well. She told me Danish people usually made their own cards with the Danish flag on it. And they also put the Danish flag to the table if somebody has birthday...I like this tradition...
Somebody knocked my door again...I need to go...The retrocpection can wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment